Going back into the workshops was great to get back into the classrooms and be with teh tutors and have great days, creating techniques and developing ideas.
Due to term 1 and 2’s success with my screen printing, i wanted to create a new screen. However due to the use and impact the print studio had over the third years using. I thought it wasnt the best time to use the equipment. However I did want to continue with digital stitch. As i still feel im less confident with that. I used the botanical painting i did to create the pattern.
As a result recreating this piece of design, Which I think on its own is a very successful design. Which is also fits with my theme, market place and target audience.
As this was created last week, I do want to recreate the pattern onto one of my pervious printing designs. I hope to then stitch the embroidery on top, however so far Maggie is unfortunately not able to come in. I hope that i’ve can get it done on the 5th june, because I feel that’s what my collection needs.