Adjusting the breif

I needed to look back at my breif and read though it again to see i needed to amke any changes. Due to the fact iv had differnt experiences and different ideas though reserch ment taht perhaps i need to tweek my breif acordingly.

I did more reserch on WGSN, as something didnt feel right with teh trend i chose to concentrate. Thats when i found teh trend ‘earthed’ The trend fits my tehme perfectly and gives more deoth to my ideas. Its teh idea of being the outside in. Using figurative illustrations to get that feeling and design. I think it fits my mood boards and my colour board perfectly.

The best thing about what iv changed, is that I dont need to do much adjusting to my design path of ideas, which it obviously great. However it does give me more focus and visual idea of where I want to go with my designs.

This also meant that I needed to chnage my theme a little, less conconcern on gardening. Theres no need fro wellies and other symbolism. However still stick with the garden aspects, as it still appeals to ‘bring the outside in’.

Im really happy that I think I might have a more clear idea of what I want to do, and how possibily I might get there. Im going to start in the print room this week, and do what I set out to do and that’s use print and stitch to layer upon one another.

Advertisements

Published by

yasminfroude

I am a textiles student. Leaning ad experimenting with the beauty that is textiles. I want to share my journey and experience, doing what I love and learning along the way.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s